Usually we love everyone popping in but due to the stricter guidelines and to keep numbers down we won’t be allowing anyone without an appointment into the store; even to simply collect. So please get in touch to book your appointment or collection time.
Until further notice we have a few new safety measures in place for our appointments.
There are a few things that we will need you to do:
- Facemasks will be required by everyone in the store (we will be wearing them too) so please bring them with you! If you don’t have one we will have some lovely fabric ones that you can buy for £5 which have been lovingly made by Morag. All proceeds will be going to EACH; East Anglia Children’s Hospice.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival and we will be checking your temperature. We will also be providing the bride with a pair of gloves to wear when browsing our samples.
- We are lucky that we have a large store and we have arranged it so that you able to bring two guests with you. If you would like more people involved we have fast WiFi and have set up a tripod so that everyone can feel part of your appointment on Zoom/WhatsApp.
- If you or any of your party aren’t feeling well we’d kindly ask you to get in touch and reschedule your appointment for when you all feel better; so that we can keep our brides and us safe and healthy.
Things we’re doing to keep you safe:
- For health and safety reasons we will be unable to offer teas and coffees at this time and our bathrooms will be closed. We are more than happy for you to bring your own drinks with you.
- All fitting rooms, touch areas, furnishings and dresses will be cleaned and sanitised before and after each appointment. Should you arrive early for your appointment please knock and we will let you in as soon as we have finished cleaning; there is seating outside.
- We usually like to welcome our brides with a handshake and we love a good hug. However we will have to save these for another day when it’s safe to do so. We will be running on a strict appointment only basis for the time being and keeping the door locked during your appointment so we can make sure everyone has the space that they need.
Safety measures in place for our seamstress appointments:
- We want to help all of our brides have their dresses fit them perfectly for their big day and so all seamstress appointments will be running, at the times you have booked in but with these few tweaks:
- Masks will be required (we will all be wearing one too) so please bring one with you. At this time we ask that you come to your appointment alone.
- The area that we will be running the appointments is only big enough for you and your seamstress.